Here are some quick notes about BarCamp, the pre-party, and what we need.
If you have any questions, check the wiki: http://barcamp.org/BarCampRDU
1) The pre-party will be Friday evening at Tylers Taproom in Durham. It
will start at 7:30 and end around 9:30. Come out and enjoy free food and
drinks and mingle with fellow BarCampers!
2) Doors for BarCampRDU will open at 8AM on Saturday - so get here early to
get a T-shirt and a wonderful breakfast. Parking will be in the deck
directly adjacent to RedHat HQ in Centennial Campus. Of course all
directions and logistic information are on the wiki.
3) We still need a few people to bring projectors, and we still need a few
people to volunteer. And we need lots of people to bring power strips,
extension cords, so we have tons of power to go around. Make sure
everything you bring is *clearly labeled* with your name and email address.
4) Just like last year, we'll have a resume swap at BarCampRDU. We'll set
up a table in the main room for this. Folks on the job market, bring a few
copies of your resume. Employers, feel free to peruse the resumes or bring
your own job announcements.
Finally, a big thank you to our wonderful sponsors:
* Red Hat - Venue Sponsor.
* The Aurora Funds
* 6th Sense Analytics
* Council for Entrepreneurial Development
* Carrboro Coworking
Without them, BarCampRDU wouldn't be possible!