1) I've been gardening the wiki to prepare it for BarCampRDU. Check it out at http://barcamp.org/BarCampRDU.
2) We still need people to bring Wireless routers. If you can bring yours, add your name to the list here: http://barcamp.org/BarCampRDU
3) We've got plenty of space left for the party Friday night at Tylers. So come out, mingle, get your badge, and enjoy free food and drinks. Come hungry and thirsty! The event is from 7 to 9PM at Tyler's in Durham (American Tobacco Campus, near the Durham Bulls stadium).
4) The doors for BarCampRDU will open at the ridiculously early time of 8AM. You can come early and avoid lines and make sure we're got your t-shirt size in stock. We'll have breakfast and coffee ready for you, as well.
5) The lunch for BarCampRDU will be from Neomonde Deli. Neomonde is excellent Mediterranean food, so there will be plenty of vegetarian options.
6) Resume Swap is still on. If you're in the market for a job, bring a couple paper copies of your resume. I know a few companies will be looking to talk with candidates at BarCampRDU!
Finally, we've cleared the waiting lists and opened BarCampRDU up to everyone who wanted to attend. We're so happy that you all could make it. Weather looks hot for Saturday but now *as hot* as its been lately. Sunday's high is 81, holy cow!